- MSE degree in Software Engineering
- MS degree in Software Systems
- The masters degree curriculum is constantly under
revision to keep pace with changes in software
- Students who continue to be active in the program are
effectively protected from any delay in graduation that
would otherwise be caused by these changes.
- 30 semester hours will be required for the degree.
- At least 18 hours must be in software engineering; at
least 12 of these must be at the 600 level.
- See http://engineering.mercer.edu/academics/gradpgms_sess.htm
for the current official degree requirements.
- Effective beginning in Fall semester 2015, the required courses are:
- Students may be required to take one or more of the
following courses, depending on their computing
background, such as Object-Oriented
Design I SSE 550.
- It is essential that you already be able to do
multi-module programming in a modern high order
language. You need not know any specific language,
and you do not need to know object orientation.
Accreditation: Mercer University is accredited by SACS.
Please address web page issues to email@example.com.